Job description / Role
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Our Riyadh office is looking to hire an Operations Manager with an architectural background to lead our buildings operation in Saudi. The Operations Manager will focus mainly on growth within the healthcare and hospitality industry with focus on winning and delivering work.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Lead successful Project Delivery leveraging Stantec global expertise
• Client satisfaction Pursue new clients for the buildings group and maintain good working relationships with current and new clients
• Support the development of growth strategy and plan for our KSA buildings operation.
• Support with business proposals and other marketing efforts
• Build a network of potential hires in Saudi in preparation of anticipated wins.
• Multidisciplinary Project Management acumen
• Good client interface
• Stakeholder management experience
• Conflict resolution and ability to negotiate
• Excellent knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Good understanding of financial principles
• Minimum BA in Engineering or Architecture
• 15+ years of experience in a reputed international consultancy
• Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
• Local KSA experience
• Business Development and Operational experience in a similar position
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|
Rider Levett Bucknall
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
Project Manager - Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE