Job description / Role
Manage the operations team of the Retail unit, ensuring Customers receive the highest standards of service, the teams are skilled and able to operate at a high standard and that the financial targets are met.
Leading Saudi retail brand that is looking to expand its operations across the Kingdom with a diversified F&B portfolio.
* Developing and implementing operating procedure and meet best practice standards.
* Building and fostering a culture of service excellence.
* Identifying opportunities to improve the performance of the business.
* Coordinate with team at the HQ for changes to offer, forward planning, supply issues and any other situation that would impact the experience.
* Work with central team to ensure availability of products and disposables for the units.
* Ensure units have the correct equipment and facilities required for the operation.
* Coordinate opening of new units - resource planning, recruitment and training. Unit setup and reopening preparation.
* Monitor unit performance, take corrective action as appropriate.
* Maintain compliance with Group Financial policies and practices.
* Liaise with contractors on equipment servicing and maintenance.
The salary on offer for the role is 20,000 SAR per month total package + benefits depending on the candidate's experience and overall fit for the role.
* Knowledge of day to day operational processes and legal requirements in an F&B environment
* Managing Unit managers in a multi-site business.
* Coordination and communication skills for working with Suppliers and central teams.
* Knowledge of sales and margin management & development
* Personal resilience - able to work under pressure
* Knowledge of F&B Operations and legal requirements within sector
* Knowledge of margin management and cost controls
* Project management for new location openings
* Due to Saudization policies, the application must a Saudi National.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Operations and Supply Chain Manager
|Saudi Arabia||9 Sep|
Supply Chain Manager
F&B Operations Manager
Logistics Operations Manager