Job description / Role
Our client, a specialist equipment manufacturer and service provider to mechanical and industrial engineering clients requires a Saudi National Operations Manager to join in Dammam, KSA.
Reporting to the Managing Director KSA, this is an exciting opportunity to fulfill a new position in an international company which is investing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a pivotal role in the organisation and we require an individual with good all round business acumen, who can help establish and build a new company in KSA.
• Logistics Management : Optimize the operations throughout the total supply chain from procurement, freight, imports, customs, stock management to delivery to customer
• Production Management : responsible for the assembly team and ensuring that all localized work is conducted to the highest grade of safety and quality and in accordance with all relevant international standards
• Administration : ensure the safe and legal operations of the business by securing all necessary governmental licenses and approvals
• Commercial : help the smooth running of the business via order processing, speaking with customers and coordinating with the local sales team
• Finance : assist the Finance team with credit control, banking etc
• Human Resource Management : direct responsibility for the local Operations staff
• Suitable candidates will have a university degree in an appropriate discipline with several years of working experience in KSA, preferably in an operations role. Management of a team would be an advantage.
• You will be a quick learner, dedicated, focused, structured, service orientated, proactive, motivated with high standards of honesty and integrity.
• You will have skills in ERP systems and you must be able to speak and write in both English and Arabic.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Global Bankers Search and Selection
Head of Operations
Southgate & Co.
|Saudi Arabia||11 Sep|
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||29 Aug|
|Saudi Arabia||25 Sep|