Job description / Role
Our client is one of the leading Holding companies based in Riyadh – Saudi Arabia, as they are currently looking to hire a Operations Managing Director for an Events Company.
• As an Event Director you will be accountable for the growth, development and management of the company.
• This includes full accountability for event sales, event services, event campaign, event performance and event profitability, whilst also maintaining a high level of client and team satisfaction.
• As an expert in the B2B events industry, you should have an excellent understanding of the role and value of events in supporting lead generation, nurture and sales enablement programmes.
• Your awareness, knowledge and insight of the latest event trends and innovations will be critical to success, alongside your recommendations on how these factors could impact or improve client satisfaction.
• The role also encompasses a strong people/team management capability.
• Having a successful event management experience, planning and running mid-large B2B corporate events – conferences, breakfast briefings, VIP dinners, exhibitions, roadshows
• Having a successful delegate management experience with a proven record in registration management and registration confirmation processes
• Excellent understanding of event marketing and audience engagement
• Solid understanding of the best and latest event technologies
• Exceptional project direction and management skills, ability to manage multiple timelines, deadlines, actions in a collaborative extremely fast-paced environment
• Strong experience in creating and designing event programmes, including event themes, messaging, branding, content out the box ideas and creative approaches to improving audience engagement and interaction
• Excellent client management experiences, confident in building relationships and pitching new ideas to senior stakeholders
• Excellent problem-solving skills, able to come up with solutions and overcome obstacles
• Strong collaboration and leadership skills
• Self-motivation, initiative and high energy
• Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
• Clear and confident decision making
• Excellent presentation and articulation skills
• Team leadership, team synergy and motivation
• Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
• Open, honest and direct – is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
• Passionate about achieving business success and driving account improvement.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Operations Managing Director - Conference Company
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.