Job description / Role
As a Supervisor/Team Lead, you’ll strive to plan beyond your own needs, ensuring the sufficient resourcing of your function. This will include identifying training needs, staying on top of absence & performance management, as well as coaching and continuous monitoring of your department to engender a greater culture of productivity.
Additionally, you will need to constructively critique your department as a whole: making you responsible for tracking, trending and reporting on departmental metrics and liaising with other departments to share leanings.
· You will be dedicated to, and take personal responsibility for, meeting and exceeding ambitious production goals,
· Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills,
· Be Customer obsessed; always mindful of our key objective to provide exceptional service to our customers.
· An excellent verbal and written communicator, you’re able to handle multiple, occasionally conflicting tasks in a fast-paced environment,
· Ready to Learn and Be Curious: you’re willing to train and learn new skills,
· You are a strong People Manager, able to Earn Trust.
· You will possess experience in coaching and mentoring others to succeed, as well managing performance and employee engagement levels.
· Bachelor’s degree;
· 3-5 years minimum proven leadership/supervisory experience in developing teams of 20+ within in a FC/DC or manufacturing environment;
· Verbal and written communication that is clear, concise and polished
· You Deliver Results, are able to handle both long and short-term multiple tasks, and demonstrate Bias for Action while working in a fast paced, occasionally ambiguous environment with conflicting priorities and requests,
· You demonstrate keen attention to detail, initiative and proactivity, and insist upon the Highest Standards at all times.
· Comfortable challenging the status quo, you are always looking for ways to continuously improve and optimize processes.
· You’re flexible – willing and able to work flexible schedules/shifts outside of your regular shift pattern, including nights and weekends, to support the needs of our Customers.
· No task is too small or menial – you roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.