Job description / Role
Our client is a leading provider of airport services. They are currently looking for an Operations Training Manager to be based in Jeddah
Report to: Training Academy Director
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Contribute to the development and implementation of Training Academy department strategy
• Ensure alignment of the Training Operations Department strategy and plans in shaping and implementing the HR strategy
• Lead the development and implementation of the Training Operations Department strategy plan, policies, procedures, and processes
• Monitor performance of the Training Operations Department strategy against KPIs and objectives on a regular basis.
• Recommend improvements and efficiencies in line with the corporate priorities
• Develop and monitor the annual Training Operations Department strategy budget in alignment with the overall HR budget and with the Finance function
• Set-up formal learning delivery in innovative learning formats (blended learning: classroom, eLearning, webinar)
• Oversee the delivery of technical, behavioural and leadership training in alignment with the appropriate stakeholders and teams.
• Monitor the channels of communication with stations to identify needs, organize practical training, and OJT.
• Ensures Proper Implements of day-to-day operations to in order to meet compliance with the established standards and procedures.
• Oversee the implementation of an effective training need analysis (in conjunction with the line managers) and validation process of the company's training requirements to ensure that proposals for optimal cost-effective programs are in place.
• Ensures compliance to the training curriculum and content identifying training needs for the employees based on the requirements of their respective functional heads, monitoring and improving customer’s satisfactions on trainings.
• Monitor the design of training plans to ensure employees acquire the skills, knowledge and abilities needed for effectively carrying out their current or future job roles and ensure compliance to regulatory standards
• Establish and implement a learning evaluation methodology and guidelines to measure the outcome of learning and development activities
• Provide professional development support/coaching and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates based on Performance Management System
• Develop and implement workforce plans and succession plans for key positions in the Training Operations Department strategy
• Recommend training needs for subordinates and evaluate the outcomes of training courses
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• MBA or Master's in a relevant field is a plus
• Minimum of 7 years of work experience in a similar role with at least 3 years of experience in a managerial role
• Fluency in English & Arabic
• Saudi Nationals
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Academic Affairs Manager (Learning/Training)
Organizational Development Manager
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jun|
Training Academy Manager
Sutherland Global Services