Job description / Role
- Perform Rigid Inclusion/CMC activities in the site as per the site requirements.
- Diagnosing reasons for failure/break down of Drilling Rig and emergency repairs
- Periodic maintenance of Drilling Rig.
- Should have a basic working knowledge of HSE procedures in common practices
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Candidate must have TUV Operator License and Saudi Operator License is an added advantage.
- Minimum Experience Required: 02-03 Years.
- Nationalities: Any Nationalities except Syrian, Lebanon, and Yemen
Please apply to those who are physically available in KSA.
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East. Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.