Job description / Role
The role of an Applications Technical Consultant is an active and rewarding part of the Saudi Arabia Applications Consulting team. In this position you will ensure customer satisfaction by successfully delivering Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) products using technical delivery skills, business and product best practices.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Act as a lead developer/consultant in the Practice specializing in the delivery of ERP technical based solutions on behalf of our client-base. Primarily E-Business Suite and Fusion Applications related.
- Support, and where necessary, drive technology adoption by clients.
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant Oracle products and services within the rapidly evolving Applications Technology and Fusion Middleware technology stack.
- As part of a delivery team work alongside Consulting functional experts, translating business requirements into technical specifications and developments
- Work with customer representatives, both technical and non-technical, to produce a solution that fulfils their requirements
- Deliver technical expertise and technical leadership to customers when implementing solutions and developments
- Develop solutions that follow product development guidelines and are inline with established build and design standards
- Balance client's demands with protecting Oracles commercial interests.
- Work alongside Partner and other third party organizations.
- Represent Oracle professionally on client sites.
- Resolve or escalate client issues as appropriate.
- Work closely with the account team and line management to exploit opportunities for cross and up selling
- Share knowledge and best practice within the practice and across lines of business
- Participate in project planning
- Transfer product knowledge to customers to reinforce training or in lieu of training Develop peer network through which to provide and receive product and skills assistance
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Competencies and Background
- Applicants should have approx 10 years technical ERP experience working with E-Business Suite
- Able to perform complex problem solving and should be comfortable working according to company policies and processes
- Good business analysis and strong technical technology skills
- Experience in working as part of an external/internal virtual team or alone as required by priorities
- Experience in leading offshore development teams
- The ability to work in a collaborative and energetic environment with other technology and business disciplines
- Coding design experience taking into consideration things such as: application performance and performance planning, performance tuning, transaction management, capacity and capacity planning, non functional requirements
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.