Job description / Role
In line with the relevant policy and requirements of the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, preference will be given to Saudi nationals who apply for this role.
Who is Advanced Customer Services?
First of all, the People. Advanced Customer Services has more than 4000 senior technical experts globally, most of them engineers. Each of them comes with a wealth of experience in Oracle technology. Most are in long-term engagements with their customers and thus gain a unique understanding of their platforms, requirements, and business needs.
Advanced Customer Services is a global organization, operating in 100+ countries for 20+ years, with a wealth of customers across all industries Thousands of customers around the globe rely on Advanced Customer Services for high performance and the efficient operation of their most critical business processes on Oracle environments.
o B.S (Computer Science) or equivalent preferred.
o Other qualifications with adequate experience maybe considered.
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Looking for Oracle Fusion HCM Payroll Functional Consultant Overall 8 to 12 years of IT experience with at least 6+ years of Fusion experience and remaining years of HCM domain experience in Oracle EBS
Oracle HCM Functional Modules - Core HR, Payroll, Talent management, Absence Management, Time and Labour (OTL) and Benefits.
Oracle HCM Cloud Technical skills - Fast Formula, BI & OTBI Reports, Value Set, UDT, Personalization, data loading tools (HDL, HSDL), HCM Extract.
- At least 2-3 Oracle Fusion HCM implementations or Support exposure with module-leading hands on experience in any of the two modules
- Should have extensively worked on Oracle Payroll
- Should have experience in implementing and supporting KSA Payroll customer
- Strong functional troubleshooting skills in Oracle Cloud HCM modules.
- Should set up Business Group, Organizations, Departments, Divisions, Operating Units, etc.
- Should create Key Flex Fields, Descriptive Flex Fields, SIT and EIT for employees of the organization.
- Should define all necessary pay components and link with appropriate elements for payroll processes.
- Should compute of Overtime, Bonus elements, other beneficial elements and Configuring Oracle Retro & Proration Process in Payroll.
- Should design payslip and develop various statements, and reports pertaining to Payroll processes.
- Should be able to write Fast Formula needed and work on Approval Management Engine.
- Worked on end to end implementation in Global HR, Payroll, Compensation and Benefit modules, creating value sets and using them in flex fields like Descriptive / Extensible.
- Experience in Element Configuration using Payroll Batch Loader, has good knowledge of fast formulas and wrote fast formulas for Payroll module.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Good to have adequate knowledge in writing SQL/PLSQL queries to develop the reports
- Absence Management
- Experience in creating workflow and security for the module
- Exposure to personalization
The main role of a Support engineer is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex techno-functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are - high level of techno-functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.