Job description / Role
The ideal candidate will be an Oracle EBS Functional Lead with proven background within Finance, Procurement and HR modules.
Top Tier Semi- Government Entity who are shaping the Saudia 2030 Vision
* Functional Area Lead working on Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) including EBS Financials, EBS Procurement, EBS Human Resource, and custom reports, interfaces, conversions, and enhancements (RICE) and extensions with bolt-on integration's including Hyperion Planning and Budgeting, Hyperion Workforce Planning.
* Competitive Salary scheme with a excellent Bonus structure
* Experience in Oracle EBS in Saudi Arabia and preferably in a financial institution and / or Government sector
* Experience working with Oracle EBS R12 implementation project is a plus
* Experience working with Java, J2EE application development will be a plus
* Working experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX) will be a plus.
* Working experience with SalesForce.com (on Visual Force) and integrating with Oracle EBS will be a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.