Job description / Role
• Configure, test, set up, various Financial Modules that include GL AP AR FA CM EB Tax & Property Manager
• Conduct CRP / UAT
• Prepare deliverables
• Coordinate with the technical team, convert functional inputs to technical specs and be able to perform functional activities independently.
• Communicate with business users at client location.
• Coordinate with onsite project lead for technical development.
• 4 years minimum experience as an Oracle Finance Functional Consultant.
• Candidate should be good at GL, AP, AR, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Property Manager & E-Business Tax modules.
• Should have done at least 2 implementations.
• Should have good knowledge on Oracle EBS, Fusion Cloud Preferable.
• Should be good at Application setup and configuration.
• Must have understanding of Financial Business Operation Flows and Troubleshooting.
• Well Versed with OUM & AIM Methodology.
• Ability to work independently, debug the issues and provide solutions.
• Should have strong knowledge on Accounting.
About the Company
Computer & Systems Engineering Company (CSE) is an affiliate of Aldukheil Financial Group (AFG), it was formed by Dr. Abdulaziz Aldukheil in 1984.
CSE focused on full spectrum of IT services ranging from business solution development, software product development, implementation and support. CSE also specialized in COTS implementation.
CSE has engineered many software projects (large projects), for the customers of Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Ministries & Private Sector Organizations. CSE Oracle ERP Implementation practice has delivered more than 25 successful implementations in various verticals.
With a team of 100+ qualified and experienced professionals, the experts of CSE are specialists in IT Strategy, Business Analysis, DBMS, Application Development, eCommerce App. Development, Package Implementation, Facility Management and Arabization areas.