Job description / Role
- System Analysis: examine the current system to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses, find solutions and ideas of how can be optimized.
- User Training and Support: optimizing the system for easy use, and training employees in its functions, prepare manuals if it is required.
- Technical/Functional Support and Upgrades: Performing day-to-day maintenance on the ERP system an provide support in users issues as well as fixing issues coming from any new upgrades and testing for bugs.
- Technical/Coding Skills – The job of an ERP is based around troubleshooting and upgrading the ERP software. As such, the ideal candidate will come in with extensive knowledge of software and coding, and a readiness to learn new programs as they are introduced and incorporated.
- Problem-Solving Skills – ERP will be on call to handle any issues with the ERP Software. They will need to be able to think creatively and resolve problems to ensure the smoothest possible experience for users of the ERP software.
- Teamwork and Leadership – The ERP is responsible for coordinating the needs of each of the company’s divisions. They must be able to lead meetings to collect information and then unite these disparate visions into a cohesive whole for the entire company,
- Communication and Presentation Skills – The ERP is responsible for presenting a full plan to management, as well as for teaching the ins and outs of the upgraded system to employees. As such, they will need strong communication skills to be able to get complex ideas across in an easy-to-understand fashion.
- Expertise in Oracle ERP Fusion (cloud version) modules
- Technical/Functional knowledge of:
• Prospect to Order (P2O): Project Billing, Project Costing, Project Management
• Order to Cash (O2C): Inventory, Accounts Receivable
• Procure to Pay (P2P): Purchasing, Accounts Payable
• Budget to Report (B2R): General Ledger.
• Asset Management
• Cash management
• Oracle Planning Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS)
• Oracle Enterprise performance management (EPM)
- Expertise in financial period closing and re-consolidation
- Understanding of Oracle tables and basic SQL skills and OTBI.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.