Job description / Role
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team's overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Manage and coordinate with the Strategy, Engineering, Network, Architecture and other teams on managing and enabling solutions, projects, or services appropriate to meet the needs of external audiences seeking to provide solutions
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization and within that Enterprise Applications (EA) is one of our largest businesses. IBM is Oracle's Diamond partner as well Cloud Elite partner. The EA Oracle practice provides clients with Finance, HR and CX business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, user centric, innovative business solutions. EA provides consulting services for the Oracle HCM, ERP and CRM on Cloud product suite, as well as Fusion Middleware across multiple industries helping our clients on their digital transformation journey using the power of Oracle solutions combined with our Cognitive solutions to bring maximum value to our clients.
Our team is expanding and we are hiring Program Manager
We are looking for Oracle Program Manager who excels at leading complex project delivery of our best of breed Oracle solutions to our clients. Our Program Manager is on the frontline every day, partnering with clients to help shape their delivery programmes every step of the way, taking responsibility for scope, client relationship management, cost and schedule. You will demonstrate a proven track record of Oracle delivery using techniques for planning, tracking, change control and risk management to ensure successful delivery for our clients.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships across all key stakeholders
- Using defined methods, processes and tools to lead and deliver Oracle programmes to time, quality and budget
- Using established techniques for estimating and planning, financial management and quality management
- Identifying business growth opportunities
- Overseeing the design, implementation and delivery of Oracle projects
- Leading multi-disciplinary project teams
- The ability to develop enduring relationship with people
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive experience delivering Oracle programmes
- Solid experience delivering Oracle Cloud programmes in end to end project lifecycles
- Strong leadership skills in management responsibility
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with senior C-level stakeholders
- Track record creating enduring client relationships based on trust, successful business development and credible project execution
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills with Oracle technical knowledge and ability to communicate key recommendations to clients
- Successful track record in delivery of projects with multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of global integrated delivery managing onsite and offshore teams
- Well developed approach to problem solving and decision making
- Ability to manage project plans to ensure successful programme delivery on time and to budget
- Proven ability of successfully managing complex programmes - architecture & stakeholders
- Ability to manage programme risks and issues
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience of delivery in an agile delivery method
- Experience in working with distributed teams
- Multi sector experience
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Project Portfolio Manager
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jan|
Senior Techno Functional Oracle ERP Consultant
G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants
IT Service Delivery Manager
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jan|
Project Manager Business Intelligence (BI) Implementation - Defense
IBM Middle East
IBM Middle East