Job description / Role
• Reporting to the Business Applications Manager, the Oracle Fusion SCM Consultant will provide expertise and knowledge in the Purchasing, Inventory , Order Management, Supply chain planning, Product Master Data management, Logistics and Supply chain collaboration & Visibility cloud .
• Facilitate in Oracle SCM Planning Cloud and SCM business processes especially Plan to Produce, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay.
• Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design & Development, Testing, and Implementation.
• Assist Business Users in mapping and streamlining/re-engineering business practices to implement various Oracle modules, using standardized implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment.
• Assist, coach, and mentor other engagement team members on issues they may encounter in the design and implementation of solutions.
• Identify functionality gaps in Oracle SCM Cloud and build extensions for them.
• Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle SCM Cloud functionality
• Validate configuration and data for Oracle SCM Cloud Fusion configurations/setups and provide support.
• conduct Functional/Technical Design Workshops for Oracle SCM Cloud Fusion configuration and support
• Responsible for configuring and maintain SCM approval hierarchies
• Responsible for configuring and maintain SCM encumbrance and budgetary control
• Responsible for configuring and marinating inventory planning
• Responsible for developing and adhering to engagement team project standards to ensure the delivery of quality deliverable.
• Actively participate in the troubleshooting phase once the product has gone "live".
• Develops and documents Company's expertise, know-how, controls, and capabilities within the Oracle ERP.
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• Oracle SCM Fusion Cloud Certification is preferred
• 6-8 years of experience in a similar position, with experience at least Three to Four Full Life Cycle implementations of the Oracle SCM Cloud products, from planning to configuration through go-live
• expert in implementations with extensive experience in Distribution modules - (Purchasing, Order Management, shipping, Advanced pricing, incentive compensation, inventory, procurement, Warehouse Management etc)
• Knowledge on upstream systems and modules
• Expert in Implementation, Enhancement & Support activities within Oracle ERP Environment Demonstrated ability to drive implementation of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems - Oracle
• Must be able to communicate fluently in English; written & verbal - Arabic language is a plus
• Possess strong analytical skills, is highly meticulous and someone who has an eye for details
• Ability to prioritize time and tasks
• Creativity in resolving complex issues surrounding business process and technical challenges
• High level of commitment and positive attitude on achieving both departmental and business objectives
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ERP Techno Functional Analyst (SCM)
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jun|
Procurement Officer / Purchase In Charge
Procurement & Inventory Manager
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)