Job description / Role
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Application with 24*7 support model & work with Oracle Support (SR).
- Guide technical consultants to support functional users in the day-to-day activities.
- Ensure the system is meeting the business needs of the customer.
- Conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer's needs.
- Deliver end -user & key-user training, CRPs and UAT.
- Perform gap analysis.
- Working on data conversions, extensions, interfaces, integration or any other customizations.
- Mentor junior consultants.
- Write proper functional documentation, flow charts &diagrams that describe logical operational steps, testing scripts & presentations.
- Provide status & issue reports to the project Manager on a regular basis.
- Proven ability to work remotely & independently in support of clients.
- Flexible with travelling.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor degree in, Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Oracle EBS and Fusion certified.
- Fluent in English on top of the Arabic mother tong.
- From 7 to 10 years of experience relevant to oracle HCM track .
- Strong hands on implementation experience of Oracle eBusinsess Suite R12, at least 5 full cycles of successful implementations.
- Hands on implementation experience on Oracle Cloud Fusion of 3 projects minimum.
- Strong Knowledge of ERP concepts.
- Strong Knowledge of Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion Modules
- Core HR
- Absence Management
- Talent Profile
- Goal Management
- Performance Management
- Career Development
- Learning management
- Oracle recruiting cloud
- Help Desk
- Strong Knowing Oracle's OUM methodology.
- Solid Understanding of Accounting & finance principles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have deep technical experience.
- Must have a very good experience in writing fast formula, using data base items, functions and writing the complex code.
- Good knowledge of Saudi labor low and how it is implemented in system.
- Strong knowledge of Saudi Arabia localization
- Must have very good experience in customization, personalization, formula functions in EBS and fusion.
- Strong Knowledge of Visio to build flow chart & diagram.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft project to build project plan.
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks.
- Strong analytical & statistical skills in analyzing data using Microsoft Excel & any other tools.
- Communication & Presentation skills.
- Self-motivation with a lot of energy and drive .
- Keen attention to details.
- Teamwork environment oriented.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.