Job description / Role
Our client is a holding company with considerable investments in the real estate industry in Saudi Arabia, Europe, Asia, the United States and China. The company has as well investments in the stock market in 25 countries. They are currently looking for a Oracle HCM Techno - Functional Consultant in Riyadh.
Oracle HCM Consultant will work as a part of team, which is responsible for providing effective and efficient solutions to various business problems in the area of Core HR and Payroll by using Oracle Technology.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the team proactively in various aspects of Solution Design
- Record all issues related to Core HR and Payroll Module
- Analyze the issues and provide appropriate solution
- Document the business requirements and map them to Oracle HCM functionalities
- Implement changes by Setting up System configurations in coordination with other team members
- Understand the impact of the changes in the system and communicate with other team members and key users
- Document the Changes in the System Configurations
- Design, develop, test, implement and support new business processes using Oracle functionalities
- Design, develop, test and implement new Reports using the available features of Oracle
- Conduct Training sessions for the end users of the system
- Understand personal and team roles and contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Communicate with the System users in an organized and knowledgeable manner and address the issues or queries based on their criticality and priority
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Hands on Techno-Function experience in Oracle HR-Payroll, OTL and SCM (P2P) modules.
- Requirements gathering and analysis, time estimates, preparing design documentation, design reviews, development, testing and deployment of application enhancements, project planning.
- Responsible for managing the RICE development team
- Preparation of data Conversion strategy from legacy to oracle database as per the standards.
- Analyzed requirements, define scope, present best available Oracle EBS solution, get the approval from the stakeholders
- Answering the technical queries, driving the product initiatives and metric collection and analysis.
- Regular interaction with the Technical team, System Administrators, Network Administrators, Application Users – all belonging to different departments and divisions to ensure the smooth running of the applications.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering