Job description / Role
Our client is a holding company with considerable investments in the real estate industry in Saudi Arabia, Europe, Asia, the United States and China. The company has as well investments in the stock market in 25 countries. They are currently looking for a Oracle SCM/OPM - Functional Consultant in Riyadh.
Provides IT application support in the area of Operations including Supply Chain, Plant Operations, and Logistics and process improvements from end to end optimization perspective. Solves any problems faced by the user in the implementation and running of ERP modules.
Duties and responsibilities
- Convert company policies to measurable transactions within Oracle ERP system.
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues.
- Recommend business process improvements.
- Gather requirements, create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.
- Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Supply Chain areas (OPM, OM, ASCP, IProcurement, etc.) and BI.
- Prepare and review technical specification, design and migration documents.
- Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile.
- Research ways to identify those that can best help serve the needs of clients.
- Plan and organize tasks, report progress, and manage and coordinate with consultants for implementations.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
- Work with existing systems to track and manage requirements and issues.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- 7-10 years of experience in Oracle ERP Implementations, with experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing, supporting and providing integrated solutions in various industries.
- A Minimum of 5 years of experience in implementing Oracle SC & OPM Modules.
- Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle OPM & Supply Chain modules, ASCP
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Communicating with all Operation departments in terms of Business Applications, Systems Installations, and troubleshooting of problems.
- Conferring with external systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering