Job description / Role
A holding company that owns and operates through its 14 subsidiaries in the oil & gas industry, construction, engineering, hospitality and more.
They are currently looking for an Oracle Technical Consultant to be based in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyze requirements from customer.
• Plan customization and selection for suitable tool to assist Delivery of technical solutions.
• Work closely with the Business Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, and conversions.
• Upload data with Oracle Fusion FBDI (file-based data import)
• Design and Build reports by XML publisher and BI analytics.
• Configure workflow approvals. Test technical solution and enhance efficiency.
• Design and Build custom solution using various tools (ADF, APEX, MAF & Oracle JET).
• Create and Assign Roles for users to maintain their access to the system.
• Design and build Integration with third party system using (web services, OIC, ODI)
• Design and Build database table, relations, and custom objects. Configure and maintain all PaaS services
Qualification & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 – 7 years of experience performing similar duties as mentioned above.
• High level of reporting in Oracle Fusion.
• Effective communication skills.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering