Job description / Role
• A professional Oracle Consultant to support the Clients’ IT Department to carry out the below-listed responsibilities.
• To be intensely involved in business process consulting by defining the problem, propose and creating an Asset Lifecycle solution.
• To play an important role in the development, configuration, and deployment of the overall Asset Lifecycle solution.
• To guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training, and internal capability building and help detail the project scope.
• Responsible for shaping value-adding consulting solutions that enable our client to meet the changing needs.
• Responsible for ensuring the technical quality of the Implemented system and its maintainability.
• Perform system design to meet requirements.
• Analyze and review the technical document MD 70 and other functions/packages developed by the Implementation team and guide for the best solution possible.
• Develop Oracle integration customization per functional Requirements.
• Prepare and execute test scripts and test cases and Ensure all requirements are met.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, especially around Oracle integration programs.
• Explain functional/technical issues and solutions to non-technical staff; Write project documentation.
• Support project team efforts in data migration, interface development or system integration and/or development of custom modules including forms and reports.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in related field – Computer Sciences, Information Systems.
• At least 7 years’ experience in full software development lifecycle from requirement gathering, design, development, testing, to production implementation and support.
• At least 7 years’ experience in SQL skills in Oracle and relevant development experience in Oracle applications and should be familiar with EBS tables, standard interfaces & API’s.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Extensive experience with Oracle e-Business Suite Technical design/Architecture.
• Should be an expert in OAF, ADF and Oracle forms.
• Experience in designing Custom OAF Pages and ADF pages to create new custom flows for EAM, Property and Asset modules.
• Knowledge of Oracle Work flow.
• Experience in Oracle forms is a must.
Experience in integration of EAM with:
• GIS (ESRI).
• P6 EPPM.
• Oracle Property Manager.
• Oracle Fixed Assets.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.