Job description / Role
• A professional Oracle Consultant to support the Clients’ IT Department to carry out the below-listed responsibilities.
• Will work with the client to understand and document requirements as well as map requirements to standard Oracle Application functionality.
• Will be responsible for identifying process improvement areas and developing future business process flows.
• Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
• Responsible for ensuring the technical quality of the Implemented system and its maintainability.
• Define the problem, propose and create the solution.
• Shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs.
• System Support of all the functionality in use currently.
• Configuring, testing, documenting new functionality and changes to existing functionality.
• Providing consultancy style advice on functionality and processes.
• Review design for system integrity, security, performance, and standards.
• Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle EBS technical areas such as Fast Formula, SQL, PL/SQL, APIs, AOL, OAF, Workflow, AME, BI Publisher, Forms & Reports.
• Providing project management expertise and delivering a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• OA Framework development and extensions using JDEV.
• Development and customization of Workflows using Workflow Builder.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in related field – Computer Sciences, Information Systems or similar.
• Should have 10 years’ Experience in Oracle HRMS R11/12, Oracle Core HR.
• Should have 5 years’ experience leading Oracle HRMS implementations.
• Should be an expert in OAF, ADF and Oracle forms.
Required in-depth knowledge of implementation and support of following modules.
• Core HR
• OTL- Oracle Time & Labor
• Oracle Learning Management
• Compensation Workbench
• Oracle Advanced Benefits
• Talent Management
• Must Have a Good understanding of Oracle HR and associated technical architecture including development standards, debugging tools and techniques.
• Must Have a Good understanding of Core HR, Payroll, OTL- Oracle Time & Labor, Employee Self Service & Manager Self Service, Oracle Learning Management, Compensation Workbench, Oracle Advanced Benefits, i-recruitment & Talent Management, AOL & System Administration modules.
• Able to build reports using BI (XML) Publisher.
• Knowledge of computers and basic Oracle applications.
• Must be fluent in English.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.