Job description / Role
Order and Collection Point Manager - Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Purpose of the Job
• Lead and develop the Store Management Team to achieve company’s goals and standards, delivering an efficient and profitable operation in line with the Concept to secure the company as the best home furnishing company in the local market.
• This job is also accountable for maximizing sales and encouraging an excellent daily shopping experience.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Direct and develop retailing in the local market and ensure alignment with the vision, business idea, human resource idea, and the Group Direction.
• Strengthen competitive position through building a strong Brand position and increase customer base by growing the market share.
• Co-develop the Store Business Plan and provide input on local priorities.
• Develop, lead and deliver a sustainable long-term plan for growth, visitations, and profitability in the market.
• Ensure that the store works ethically and in compliance with internal regulations and external laws including legislation relating to risk, environment, health, and safety.
• Partner with field organization to share entrepreneurial ideas and express opportunities for improvement on current ways of working.
• Act as the spokesperson and ambassador in the local market.
• Secure competent and high-performing teams and leaders who inspire, and empower every co-worker to recognize and understand their contribution.
• Position the Brand as the leader in life at home in the local market by ensuring the Concept is implemented in a consistent manner in order to continually show the depth and width of the product range through relevant, affordable, functional, inspiring and sustainable home furnishing solutions in all media and channels.
• Represent values and nurtures a strong culture that inspires co-workers to extraordinary achievements in the store.
• Previous retail experience is required.
• Passion for Home Furnishing, Customer Centric thinking and behaviors, care, and empathy for people.
• Problem-solving skills and strategic thinking abilities.
• Need to have proven track record of developing high level leaders.
• Ability to drive a high volume business and the acumen to drive P&L results. Experience of working in a commercial role in an organization.
• Proven record of consistently meeting agreed budgets and goals and working on plans over a number of years.
• Setting and implementing action plans and providing clear direction and following up goals. Proven record of successful leadership in a people-centric organization.
• Experience of leading in a changing environment.
• Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in both English and Arabic.
• Proven ability to prioritize and organize work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
• Ability to share knowledge, learning and collaborate with others while acting as a cultural ambassador.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.