Job description / Role
A large entity based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking an experienced Organisational Design expert to partner with the business on organisational structures, career plans, performance development, and manpower plans.
This is one of the most exciting entities currently in Saudi Arabia, contributing to the Kingdom's Vision 2030.
* Work with business unit heads on examining both big-picture aspects of the business and subsidiaries as well as examining smaller components of their structure and operation
* Provide expertise and guidance to solve organisational structural issues and help it run more efficiently and effectively with a focus on human capital.
* Consider career plans for teams and departments, ensuring they have tools for success and running efficiently
* Support with the set up of new subsidiaries organisational structure and manpower plans
* Be the go-to expert on organisational design and development to the entity
The role is based in Riyadh, KSA. It will provide a tax-free salary plus an annual performance bonus.
* Previous experience as an Organisational Design Consultant with Big 4, Management Consultancy is a MUST
* Experience working client side is also preferred so you have an appreciation of both sides
* Operational experience of organisational design and change management
* Strong communication skills and be able to build positive working relationships
* Credible and knowledgeable in your field, the go to expert
Please note - this is not a generalist HR role and candidates with specialist OD experience will be considered.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.