Job description / Role
• Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
• Identifies and incorporates best practices and implement these into training programs & plans.
• Designs and develop HR training programs for management and employees.
• Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, guides and plans.
• Review KPI evaluations of training courses and the effectiveness of the courses and staff performance
• Trains employees on HR issues and practices.
• Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters.
• Can conduct needs assessments and skill gaps to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and company performance.
SAR 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• You must have Training and HR experience within a retail or FMCG setting
• You must have experience of delivery & assessment of training requirements
• Design of Training material is desirable.
• You must have at least a Bachelor's degree or chartered qualification for example CIPD.
• 3+ years of training experience
• That has operated at a management level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
Head of HR
Middle East Executive
HR & Admin Manager