Job description / Role
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Overhead Contact System Engineer (OCS Engineer), to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking an Overhead Contact System Engineer (OCS Engineer), to help drive the objectives and challenges our valued clients have trusted us to solve for them.
OCS Engineer, you will join a world-class team of high-performing engineers, designers, drafters and others who work collectively to ensure client projects continue to thrive while remaining on track and budget.
• Prepare design drawings, calculations, specifications and bill of materials for electrified railway OCS design projects, in accordance with railway and industry standards
• Must be able to work on testing, commissioning and construction related service activities
• Participate in client meetings, review contractor submittals and participate during presentations to clients
• Does this seem like an opportunity that you can be all aboard with in your career? Well, here’s a little more on the required experience we’re looking for in this new teammate.
• Experience working on railroad projects with fixed termination, auto-tensioned, single wire and compound catenary designs
• Must have the ability to prepare catenary layout plans and cross sections, structural erection diagrams and catenary profiles
• Knowledge of engineering computations and structural analysis associated with railway overhead contact systems
• Must be able to perform site investigations and walkdowns in substations and along railroad tracks
• Ability to work collaboratively with other interfacing multi-disciplinary team member
• Knowledge of computer-based catenary design and structural support design software
• Knowledge of industry standards associated with railway design and operation
• Experience with Amtrak and MTA
• 10+ years of experience
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Structural Engineering
• Professional Engineer license-PE
• Proficient in using AutoCAD and/or MicroStation for preparing design drawings
• Actively maintain proficiency and develop knowledge in areas of expertise
• Have excellent technical writing, verbal communications and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of BIM
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jul|
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jun|
Senior Project Engineer
Seagull International HR Consultants