Job description / Role
Saudi Arabia £140K - £160K / Year
Looking for a change of scenery and want to work in a diverse and rewarding environment?
In your new role as Paediatric Orthopaedic Consultant, you would be joining an award-winning organisation based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia whose team of excellent medical professionals will work with you to support and develop your career.
The hospitals and medical centres boast state of the art technology and equipment. Our client provides top of the range equipment with no expense spared, to ensure they are providing the patients and staff with the best treatment opportunities they can. The provision of this equipment not only provides the finest treatments, but also makes your job easier and more efficient. International medical conferences are regularly organised for staff to keep up to date with new technology and techniques being introduced.
In Riyadh, the culture revolves around the religion of Islam, but unlike other cities in the kingdom there is a large proportion of expatriates particularly those that work with or for Saudi Aramco. This brings a slightly more relaxed approach to the conservative lifestyle that the kingdom is synonymous with. The diversity of people is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating to Saudi Arabia. Everyone, no matter what their walk of life, seems to relish in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer.
Package and Benefits
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Plus, many more
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST/ MRCP/FRCS qualifications
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- The ability to speak Arabic is not essential although beneficial
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.