Job description / Role
Palliative Care Consultant Opportunity, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our long established client who is looking for a high calibre, experienced Consultant Palliative Care to work their prestigious hospital facility. Our client oversees the Government Health Care sector in Saudi Arabia and is prized throughout the region for the excellence of their medical personnel and therefore, the exceptional level of care extended to patients. Moreover, the client oversees an extensive medical complex which is split into various Medical Cities across the country in numerous captivating regions such as, Riyadh, Dammam, Al Hofuf, Jeddah, and Al Madinah Al Monawarh.
Saudi Arabia occupies around 80% of the Arabian Peninsula, with the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba to the west and the Persian Gulf to the east. Bordering countries include Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, the UAE, the Sultanate of Oman, Yemen, and Bahrain. Saudi Arabia contains the world's largest continuous sand desert, the Rub Al-Khali, or Empty Quarter.
Saudi Arabia is not only the heart of the Arab speaking community, but also the homeland of Islam.
The cities in which our client's hospitals are a based are modern, cosmopolitan and offer a huge variety of activities, cuisine and retail choices. Indeed, familiar European brands in clothing and food outlets are on offer but without the VAT on purchases. Alternatively, the traditional souks will cater for those seeking a more traditional, cultural experience.
The diversity of nationalities in Saudi Arabia is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating here. Everyone can relish in the Saudi way of life and in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer; including the two holy cities Mecca and Medina, and also Dir'iya, which offers a look into what life was like when the Kingdom was first born.
* Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
* Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
* Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
* There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
* Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
* 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
* Free Uniform
* Annual return air ticket
* Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
* 24 Hour Free Transport
* Airline Tickets
* Free Medical/Dental Services
* Free Medical Insurance
* Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
You will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Western Europe, and have Western experience.
* US Board
* FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
* Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
* Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
* 3-4 years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
* CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.