Job description / Role
As Paralegal, you will report to the General Counsel and will be responsible for providing day-to-day legal and administrative assistance to the Legal department, as well as conducting Legal research and coordinating corporate transactions and related projects.
A newly formed company in Saudi Arabia is looking to bring in a Paralegal to assist the Legal department and provide clerical and research support services including document preparation, review, liaison with teams etc.
* Create and maintain transaction files, both digital and hard copy, manage electronically stored information.
* Assist other Legal team members with closing contracts, ensure the receipt of any contractual requirements pre and post execution and develop systems for these processes.
* Conduct extensive research, investigate facts, case-related factual issues using in-house files and outside reference sources.
* Coordinate the collection, review and production of documents and respond to discovery requests.
* Assist with delivery of correspondence and other Legal documents to business partners.
* Create and maintain charts, databases, and tables to track pertinent operational and Legal information.
* Act as a liaison among all parties including other teams, external stakeholders for scheduling and sharing information.
* Liaison and process documents as may be required with Ministries' officials or other government departments for company related work.
* Assist with and/ or prepare summaries and analyse contract terms.
* Facilitate, save, track, and coordinate all contracts (ink and eSignatures).
* Assist with and/develop and implement compliance metrics for contract management.
* Summarize transactions and prepare reports for the General Counsel.
* Schedule meetings when needed.
* Document and calendar all important deadlines and events (i.e., Board meetings, etc.)
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to play a crucial role in the growth and success of an exciting business
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a field that develops the skills required for the functions and responsibilities of the position, and completion of an approved paralegal program.
* 2- 4 years of experience as a Legal Assistant or Paralegal.
* Proficiency in English and Arabic, both written and verbal.
* Excellent understanding of the basic principles, concepts and methodology of legal proceedings and legal research
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume and complex environment with changing priorities.
* High level of professionalism and work-ethic.
* Proficient Word Processing Skills, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
* Strong inter-personal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.