Job description / Role
My client is looking for a Bilingual Paralegal to work at a major international holding group in Riyadh.
A large group with over 10,000 employees and assets in Asia, Europe, USA and other emerging markets
* Form part of a large legal team who manage the international corporate matters for the holding group.
* Work with the family members, CLO, and international counsel and support them in establishing big partnerships, Joint Ventures and M&A's for the group
An attractive expat salary with good working conditions. An opportunity to learn from a highly experienced and successful legal team and members of a major royal family in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Candidates who apply should meet all of the below criteria:
* Degree in Law or equivalent
* 2-5 years as a Paralegal in a corporate environment
* Fully fluent in English and Arabic
Due to international travel restrictions candidates already based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are encouraged to apply.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.