Job description / Role
The role will require the Paralegal to fulfil the following duties
• Reviewing a range of commercial agreements, such as NDAs and supplier contracts.
• Occasional tasks for our European businesses.
• Various corporate work including drafting board minutes, and preparing filings.
• Assisting with matters related to Trust.
• Attending internal and external meetings with the in-house legal team and stakeholders.
• Arranging the delivery of various documentation.
SAR 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must be female Arabic speaker
• Be already based in Saudi Arabia
• The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience.
• You will have a strong academic background and a degree in law or equivalent qualification.
Package and benefits:
• Between SAR 6000 - 8000
• 2/3 months of housing allowance
• Transport allowance
About the Company
A leading group in Saudi Arabia.