Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking an experienced and highly qualified Paralegal within our Corporate Secretariat Practice Area to join the Law Organization of Saudi Aramco. Law is responsible for providing legal counsel and advisory services to Aramco's business units, subsidiaries and joint ventures. The Paralegal's primary role is to support the performance of legal activities within a specifically assigned functional area and assist their assigned attorneys in the performance of their duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
• You will be required to perform the following:
• Prepare draft documents and maintain minute books for certain entities.
• Review, analyze and organize corporate documents for various corporate and financial transactions.
• Stay abreast of rules and regulations in various jurisdictions.
• Conduct research, gather facts and create draft forms for attorneys.
• Provide support in organizing, maintaining, managing and archiving files in document management system.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervising attorneys.
• As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized and approved university. In addition to that, a Paralegal Certification from a recognized national organization is highly preferred.
• You will have a minimum of eight years of diversified experience with a law firm or in-house practice.
• Proficiency in legal communication principles both written and spoken.
• Experience in the oil and gas, refining, chemicals, power or other energy-related industries is a plus.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.