Job description / Role
A client of ours is looking to hire a Paralegal. It will be supporting the company by preparing documents like affidavits and legal correspondence, as well as organizing and maintaining files. It will entail lease negotiation, financing options, lending requirements and documents, land use and bankruptcy.
The job responsibilities may include:
• Preparing contracts, including lease or rental agreements and closing documents
• Facilitating communication between the lawyers for buyer and seller
• Negotiating contracts
• Reviewing title reports
• Monitoring financial transactions and foreclosures
• Preparing legal descriptions of land
• Preparing documents for eviction proceedings
• University Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Law or equivalent
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least 5 years of relevant experience.
• Specialist knowledge: Real estate industry background is a plus.
• Current Location: Anywhere in Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.