Partner - International Law Firm
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Partner - Riyadh - International Law Firm
JEX Personnel are assisting a leading international law firm who are seeking a Partner for their expanding Riyadh offices.
Due to the changes in the Kingdoms laws and regulations, international firms are now allowed to operate independently in the Kingdom, as a result our client is seeking to bolster their presence on the ground with a Senior hire.
The firm is rapidly growing in region with a number of strategic hires over the past 12 months, and they intend to continue this growth in the future.
SAR 80,000 to 120,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Ideally suitable candidates will:
- Have prior experience worked in Saudi Arabia
- Is either currently / or has previously operated at Partnership level
- Has a genuine commitment to the region
- Would be confident with their business development ability
- Able to work as part of a larger team
- Knows they have some clients who would possibly move with them (this needs to be discussed at early stages)
- Has worked within / or moving from a leading international law firm
- Ideally admitted in a Common law jurisdiction
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent