Job description / Role
Our client, a philanthropic organisation based in Riyadh requires a Partnership Director to join on a permanent residential basis in Riyadh, KSA.
The main purpose of the position is to spearhead the execution of the organisation’s vision and strategy through continuously seeking and maintaining agreements and partnerships with local and global organisations in diverse fields in order to develop intellectual capital and unlock the potential of all Saudi people.
The main areas of responsibility includes Process Management, Partnership Impact Evaluation and Reporting, Technical Advice, Policies, Processes & Procedures and Continuous Improvement.
· Ensures consistency across Strategic Business Units (SBUs) in negotiating partnership agreements, including length, terms and financial dimensions
· Sets rules of engagement in terms of partner communication, MoU and agreement content, etc
· Proposes new partnerships to meet specific objectives and leads the Partnership/Business Development process for selected partners
· Maintains constant communication with all entities to support and counsel on matters related to partnerships
· Recommends improvements to policies and directs the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective output
· Suitable candidates will be a Saudi National with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field, an MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from a recognized business school would be preferred with at least 10 years’ experience including at least 5 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.
· The key competences to be successful in this role are ability to work as a team, Interaction and communication skills, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking, Stakeholder Management (Internal, External), Project management skills, Innovation and Creativity, Negotiation skills and adaptability.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Chief Executive Officer
|Saudi Arabia||21 Jul|
Senior Director - Turnaround Restructuring
NSI & Bluefin Talent