Job description / Role
We're currently hiring a new team member which will be focused on curating and managing partnerships for the MUSE loyalty program in the Saudi market. The partnerships sourced will cumulate in the benefits and experiences of the program and will be key to position our program in the market. We're looking for an analytical, commercially minded, team player, who is confident working on complicated cross-functional projects.
What you'll do
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- You will create a service hub of market-relevant benefits, including sourcing, signing, creating customer and reconciliation journeys, monitoring, and uptake strategy.
- You will approach third party providers to recruit them to the program and curate exclusive experiences.
- You will support the Dubai-based team to work with the brands in Kuwait to curate market-relevant experiences
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills; expertise to manage and improve complex projects
- You have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity
- You have great communication skills and proven track record in building strong working relationships
- You are a strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence
- You have project management experience, preferably in technology/ digital/e-commerce
- You are commercially minded and focused on growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- Must be fluent in both English & Arabic
- Curate MUSE-Exclusive experiences that are relevant to the Saudi Market
- Internally with MUSE brands
- Externally with complementary partners
- Post experiences on the App
- Create guides for call center
- Assess reports & strategize on uptake
- Curate service hub that is Saudi-relevant (home delivery, alterations, valet, etc.)
- Map journeys, negotiate, liaise, and sign with external partners
- Brief agencies for collateral
- Create training and SOP guides
- Update App with Benefits
- Asses reports and strategize on uptake
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.