Job description / Role
Perform all activities regarding customer service handling according to the standards of quality, safety, security, profitability and customer satisfaction by supervising handling staff in customer service process within different areas (check-in, boarding, transfer, arrival, lounge, etc.)
Under the management of the duty manager during a shift, supervises the handling company, monitors areas (check-in, boarding, transfer, arrival, lounge, etc.), provide a technical support while necessary and ensure the best customer service.
In compliance with Company procedures and under the supervision of the Duty Station Manager, monitors and performs the customer service process (check-in, boarding, transfer, lounge, arrival, flight closure, etc.) to ensure the best quality of service and on time flight departure.
• Supervise the customer service activity and process
• Monitors activities of handling company in order to ensure the best customer service standards
• Verifies compliance with all safety and security procedures
• Informs passengers, crew and Duty Station Manager of any irregularity
• Monitor special cases, such as First Class, VIP or high revenue customers
• Coaches subcontractor agents to ensure compliance with Quality Standards
• Supports Agents in case of irregularities to minimise negative impact on customers
• Adjusts catering needs
In line with Company guidelines, each Supervisor could be responsible for additional tasks in order to contribute to the management of operations in the station.
• Monitors some station inventories and executes orders
• Updates manuals and monitors implementation of procedures
• Monitors of excess bags tools to cash payments and reports on results
In compliance with the Group Quality and Safety Standards, performs all activities linked to the acceptance of customers on The company's flights
• Ensures compliance with dangerous goods regulations
• Monitor compliance with Airline 7 service standards
• Ensures a front line service for the self-check-in machines (where available)
In compliance with the Group Quality Standards performs all commercial activities linked to the issuance of tickets in order to contribute to the turnover.
• Promotes new products and services, informs customers, makes booking, and finalise sales of Groups & Skyteam air tickets
• Ensure collection of excess baggage fees and handles after-sales queries
• Supports and supervises airport handling companies
• Handles all activities resulting from an irregularity: rebooking, overbooking, re-routings, refunds, tracing lost luggage, etc.
• Fluent in English and Arabic. Other languages such as Dutch & French are of an advantage.
• Knowledge or experience of the following is a plus: customer care, flight handling processes, reservation & ticketing, customer’s acceptance.
• Technical/professional Knowledge
• Safety Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Stress Tolerance
• Quality focus
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.