Job description / Role
• Pastry chefs work with a restaurant's head chef to pair breads and desserts, order supplies, and hire staff.
• Pastry chefs also create recipes or follow existing ones, using a creative flair to their craft, but all the time maintaining records, ordering food, and enforcing food safety standards.
• Nationality - Indian/Filipino
• Not less than 6 years of experience in Western Pastry
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work quickly and meticulously under pressure is required
• Salary is SAR4000 to SAR7000/ month
• Free accommodation, transportation, flights and insurance
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.