Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Payroll/ admin Assistant to Financial Controller. You will play an integral role in the employee experience while showcasing your attention to detail to ensure accurate payroll records are administered while maintaining confidentiality. Also to be a multi-tasker and are able to performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support FC. Anticipate and resolve issues, and update concerned team regarding various projects.
What is in it for you?
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for all payroll data to be entered and submitted for payroll processing on time, including new hires, departures, salary, position & status changes, etc.
- Compile and reconcile all payroll deductions and/or and ensure associated cheque requisitions are generated
- Process & submit required payroll reports
- Administer gratuity payouts for team members as required by Talent & Culture
- Maintain and reconcile vacation entitlement and accrual reports, as well as ensuring general holidays are administered and tracked as required
- Prepare monthly payroll accrual & overtime as per monthly timelines
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, leaders and the Talent & Culture department
- Champion for all systems associated with payroll
- Adhere to all Company policies & procedures as it relates to payroll
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
- Serve as a principal source of information and a record keeper for Finance dep't
- Prepare and maintain your department's records & regular Reports
Experience and skills include:
- Previous experience, 2 to 3 years minimum, within a payroll environment is required, prior hotel experience in a similar setting is preferred
- Diploma or degree in a related Accounting field is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Excel in particular
- Prior experience with payroll systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven interpersonal abilities
- Results orientated with high attention to detail and a sense of urgency, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and seek solutions independently
- Passionate about the employee experience and providing great services to our internal guests within a confidential environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team while setting and completing individual deadlines
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
Sofitel Shahd Al-madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, Three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand's unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.