Job description / Role
Our client is founded by the Saudi government to bring all communities together and develop all sectors and fields with innovative solutions. The organization generates over $24 million in sales and has over 850 companies and 700 employees.
They are currently looking for a Payroll Manager to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Makes sure all payroll accounts are balanced.
• Enters employee’s personal information into payroll database.
• Prepares and submits payroll documents.
• Adheres to all state and federal regulations for payroll processing.
• Explains benefits and payroll process to new employees.
• Responds to inquiries from employees about salaries and wages.
• Processes overtime payments.
• Resolves any discrepancies surrounding payroll issues.
• Processes W-4s for tax purposes.
• Distributes W-2s for tax purposes.
• Prepares year-end payroll reports.
• Keeps up to date on changes in company tax status.
• Reports to finance manager or payroll supervisor with updates and problems.
• Sets up direct deposits.
• Prepares and distributes paper checks when necessary.
• Contacts banks and IRS in the event of any deposit, withdrawal, or tax questions and discrepancies.
• Assists finance department in preparing for an audit.
• Keeps detailed and organized payroll records.
• Communicates regularly with benefits experts and finance managers to ensure that all employee records and accounts are in line.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role
• Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or related field
• Strong written and oral communication in English and Arabic
• Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
• Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
• Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Senior / Chief Accountant
|Saudi Arabia||15 Apr|
Al Asala for Education and Training
Accounts Receivable Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Enterprise In The Middle East