Job description / Role
m2r Education are currently looking for a PE Teacher for a well-established COBIS accredited British international school in the Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Aug '20 start date. NQTs welcome to apply.
Running for almost 40 years, the school, based in Al Khobar, is a not for profit school that offers the UK curriculum to over 700 students between the ages of 3 and 18. The school has recently added both GCSE and A Level exams to its rapidly expanding secondary section, while maintaining an excellent primary section including academic studies, extracurricular activities and overseas trips.
• Tax free basic salary, dependent on experience. Minimum tax free starting salary £29k (including overseas allowance)
• Free, furnished accommodation with utilities included
• Baggage allowance
• Annual return airfare
• Worldwide Health Insurance, including emergency dental and optical
• Free education on the premises for up to 2 children
• Optional loan of up to 5000 SAR upon arrival
• Optional car loan
• Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Aug '20 start date
GBP 2,400 to 2,416 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: TAX FREE + free housing, visa, flights, medical, schooling etc
Minimum criteria to apply:
• Bachelors Degree and PGCE or BEd
• Experience from an international school is an advantage
• Experience of using the UK curriculum is essential
• British / Irish passport holders (due to visa restrictions)
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.