Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with this Riyadh based education company who need primary PE Teachers (Female) to join this most highly regarded Educational Institution.
• Working as a part of a team in a 2000 capacity female national school in Riyadh, your remit will be to develop the current teaching staff to enable them to raise the standard of English there.
• This is a hands on role so do not apply if you are not prepared to roll your sleeves up and get involved!
USD 2,700 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing, flights, visa, medical
• The school has requested teachers from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• PGCE / Teaching Licence in area of specialisation to be backed by 3 years of experience.
• Bachelor degree ideally in education
• 2 years minimum experience
• Experience of US curriculum preferred
• Able to start by August 2020
Package and Benefits:
• Salary between 10,000SAR (£2100/$2780) to 15,000SAR (£3100/$4000) per month
• Fully furnished single Accommodation
• Medical insurance
• 30 days leave per year of employment
• Transportation is provided
• 1 year contract
• August 2020 Start Dates.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.