Job description / Role
Senior Consultant - People & Change
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm or another 'Big Four' organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills. With at least 1500 KPMG firms' professionals on an international assignment at any one time, there are also likely to be opportunities to work at an international level.
If you have more than five years' experience, you will almost certainly be looking for a senior position. We recruit at all levels — right up to Director — and value skills and experience gained in industry, the public sector, NGOs and other professional services organizations. There are great opportunities for senior professionals in client-facing and business service areas, including the opportunity to work at a regional or global level. Browse our profiles to read about several people who have joined KPMG firms from elsewhere.
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining one of KSA’s largest Advisory practice will be the best next step for your career.
KPMG KSA is currently seeking to hire an experienced Senior Consultant, People and Change for a permanent opportunity to work with our Management Consulting Function.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
• Support on the execution of KPMG People and Change consulting engagements but not limited to organization design, talent management, human resources transformation and workforce optimization.
• Assist in the creation of proposals and practice administration. This should include experience across the project lifecycle including requirements gathering, reporting, implementation support and review.
• Perform in-depth analysis, prepare reports in a clear, logical, and concise manner.
• The overall objective of the role is to be able to drive all aspects of business development, propositioning, pre-project planning, and planning and engagement delivery, including engagement risk and financial management activities across all the P & C areas described above.
• Actively build and maintain business relationship with current and potential clients.
• Serve as mentor to team members including new hires
• KPMG Al Fozan & Partners provides several benefits which are as follows:
• Health: KPMG offers medical insurance option to meet your needs through Premium Medical Care Coverage for employee & dependent family members.
• Career Development & Trainings: KPMG always focus on the career pathing & training of its employees. It gives you a platform for unparalleled learning & development.
• Personal Time Off: In KPMG, employees are entitled to take 25 days Annual leave & 11 days paid Holidays.
• Money-Saving Benefit: KPMG offers several benefits, including Mobile Allowance, Schooling Allowance, Annual Air Tickets Allowance & Relocation Allowance.
• Financial Matters: KPMG Al Fozan & Partners also provides Housing Allowance in Advance for regular employees to support their home financial matters.
• Competitive Salaries & Free Tax Salary: KPMG offers competitive & tax-free salary.
Skills & Experience:
• A bachelor’s degree in human Capital Management, Business Administration or related fields or a master’s degree will be a plus.
• Professional qualifications (e.g. SHRM) is a plus.
• Strong industry knowledge in government and public sector as well as the private sector
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in HR manager/ senior manager position with good understanding of organization re-alignment (including: Organizational Design, Job analysis & Grading, Competencies Development, Change Management, Performance Management System) and HR operations and process
• Demonstrate effective management to ensure the team perform at high levels of achievement and commitment and to meet deadlines
• A team player who is proactive, possess curiosity and client services-oriented mindset
• Good experience working with senior management in project/scope management, reporting on project status, issue escalation and risk management
• Strong capability in working and managing multiple stakeholders (e.g. cross-culture) in large and complex projects
• Have passion in solving people related issues
• Demonstrate good mentoring and coaching experience
• Strong communication (written, verbal) and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with “can-do” attitude with fast learning ability
• Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
• Ability to travel as required
About the Company
KPMG is the global network of professional services firms of KPMG International. Our member firms provide audit, tax, and advisory services through industry-focused, talented professionals who deliver value for the benefit of their clients and communities. We operate in 144 countries and have over 6, 600 partners, 76, 000 client service professionals, and 21, 000 administration and support staff working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Al Fozan & Bannaga in Saudi Arabia is enjoying rapid growth in its business which resulted in new exciting opportunities for young professionals in Audit/Tax/Advisory services.
KPMG’s strategic direction is to provide solid career opportunities to outstanding young professionals who will meet the challenges of a dynamic growing business. Opportunities exist in all our offices: Riyadh, Jeddah, and AlKhobar.
People and Change Manager (Change Management)
KPMG Saudi Arabia
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Human Resources (HR) Manager - Top Tier Company
Head of HR
Middle East Executive
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls