Job description / Role
A growing technology start up that aims to build the digital trust infrastructure for the Saudi digital economy, have completed their pre-seed fundraising and looking to hire a People & Culture Manager to support their growth.
• Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans, creating and publishing job ads in various portals
• Collaborate with other managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
• Screen resumes and job applications, conducting initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates, before interviewing candidates in-person for a wide range of roles
• Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
• Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
• Develop and implement employee rewards programs that recognize performance achievements.
• Creating and distributing employee feedback surveys, then compile the results of the survey and present the recommendations to organizational management.
• Make sure basic principles are met to make sure people are satisfied and fulfilled
• To listen to each individual in order to find and map what makes them happy ensuring everyone knows what they do matters and is appreciated
• Create a fun and positive work environment
• Initiate team building activities, retreats, and anything that increase team spirit. Empower people to increase emotional energy and satisfaction.
• Proven experience as a Recruitment, HR, and Employees Experience, preferable in Startup
• Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Linkedin with familiarity with applicant tracking systems
• Strong knowledge of Saudi Arabia’s labor regulations
• Strong negotiation skills
• Positive attitude, detail and business-oriented with good multitasking
• Strong interpersonal skills with fluent English + Arabic
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.