Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
As Group People Experience & Culture Lead for KSA you will support our KSA businesses in creating a people-centered growth culture and user experiences that people love.
We are looking for a strong team and utility player who can play from several positions, to co-create and localize our group people experience & culture agenda in KSA.
You will co-create a people-centered growth culture for KSA together with our leaders, front liners, back office and warehouse teams and localize the group footprint and initiatives in KSA where appropriate. Additionally, you will be a key member of the Group Culture & Experience team, co-designing culture & people experience products for our entire Group.
- Design and test-bed culture and people experience initiatives in KSA and share results with Group
- Adopt, customize and embed people experience & culture initiatives, making them relevant to the local market
- Run employee voice workshops, focus groups, events and townhalls
- Support business leaders in co-creating powerful team cultures
- Create and run people-centered culture change management and communications campaigns
- Drive our engagement through our internal and external social media channels
- Lead group culture initiatives, test-bed in KSA, and share back with the Group
- Deploy group UX and people experience products in KSA, e.g. onboarding, internal mobility
- Run design thinking workshops to customize group employee journeys
- Make remote working tools available and customize to KSA needs
- Deploy hybrid and flexible working
- Lead our Great Place to Work initiative
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience in of successfully delivering organisational development and culture change initiatives in a large, multinational organisation
- KSA or GCC experience is essential
- Fluency in Arabic and English languages
- Strong experience in an organisational or talent development
- Design Thinking qualification preferred but not essential
- Expert stakeholder management skills - able to influence, engage and empower the organisation, individuals and communities
- A results focus - the drive to achieve outstanding business outcomes
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.