Job description / Role
Mondelaz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As Perfect Store & POB Manager you will be responsible to Drive shopper, consumer insights & the marketing / sales agenda, leading the picture of success in RE's / customers & is accountable for the category translation into the perfect store agenda at cross category level.
- Owns process, governance & communication for the Picture of success across Retail environments & categories
- Defines the required in-store POS & shopper marketing initiatives to drive the In store agenda
- Owns POS process production to implementation
- Define the brand / category & cross category in store agenda with shopper insights & category
- Define the prioritization of the category BIG & innovation
- Define our in-store success agenda & go to market selling materials (selling stories, POS etc)
- Define Execution standards for relevant RE's.
- Define category-led selling stories for RE's which enable category growth and the achievement of our executional objectives
- Development of Planograms through cross-functional collaboration to reflect category strategies
- Define POB solutions suitable to the concerned RE's
- Review Shopper / consumer insights & marketing plans for Channel / RE plan execution
- Supply supporting tools & materials to do the job including the RE picture of Success
- Measure Perfect Store KPI performance.
- Track the implementation and maintenance of Primary and Secondary visibility as aligned in annual BDA
- Conduct market visits to assess Perfect Store execution and competitor activities and provide feedback/guidance
- Contribute proactively during planning and implementation of channel specific activations and campaigns.
- Govern the POB process production to implementation
Apply & Sustain:
- Customer / channel reviews: Monitor KPIs to ensure Health & Performance
- Sales & marketing planning briefings & business reviews
- Training & development of perfect store - the how
Leverage & Improve:
- Continuous improvement of the perfect store agenda & performance with Sales, Category & Finance
- Work with the regional Center of deployment on upgrading the wow
- Continuous improvement of the standard & quality of business delivery
- Initiation and decisiveness
- Highly articulate with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Proven Space and Category Planning knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail and proven ability to interpret data into insights
- Excellent client facing, communication and administrative abilities required
- Understanding of the principles of Customer vs Shopper Marketing and Category Management
- Flexible and entrepreneurial
- Basic understanding of customer packed goods industry, the channels in which our products are sold and account specific market
- Familiarity with syndicated market measurements data
- Strong project management skills and details oriented
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications
- Proven understanding of Category Management and Shopper Marketing principles
- Proven ability to take Information from multiple sources (sale, consumer, customer and macro trends) to formulate Insight and provide recommendations and options to influence the Category / Channel strategy.
The incumbent will liaise with key members of various business units:
- Sales channel management and account teams, as well as field sales
- Commercial Finance
- Category Team
- Integrated Supply Chain
- External customers, includes Distributors, 3rd party vendors, data suppliers etc
It is expected that you will:
- Carry out the role accountabilities within the operating and process frameworks that apply to the company
- Work together with all your peers and customers. A key part of your performance review each year will be based on their input
- Exemplify the company's Higher Purpose & Values in practice - this will be a key part of your annual development cycle
To succeed in this role, it is expected that the ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years' experience in Shopper / Trade Marketing Activation strategies
- Experience in developing business reporting and KPI dashboards for a full picture of channel, customer and consumer performance
- Strong Business acumen and analytical thinking.
- Understand Retail Environment, promotional tactics, execution and fulfillment processes
- A preference for customer facing experience, Accounts and Operation
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Vehicle Logistics Operations
Human Capital House