Job description / Role
- Manage all aspects of performance and service regulation calculation, maintenance service levels
- Review performance analysis/report to ensure they are accurate
- Review and approve the updated operations data report
- Ensure that the performance & operation control team is adequately trained in their particular functions and provide training if necessary
- Act as a key and expert trainer in performance measurement.
- Degree is required
- 7+ years’ experience working with KPIs and performance management for Facility Management services
- Candidate must be based in Saudi Arabia with transferable iqama for Non-Saudi National
- Ideally someone who can start within 30 days
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
Talent Acquisition Supervisor (Recruitment)
A Leading Telecommunications Company In Saudi Arabia