Job description / Role
Performance Management - Assistant Manager/Supervisor (Saudi)
Develop, implement and maintain measures of organisational performance, and design and implement key initiatives to strengthen performance management and recommending improvements in performance management, ensuring goals being set by the organisation are met.
Our client is a leading entity that is scaling up at an exponential pace so there's never been a better time to join them!
* Ensure strategy is translated into operational business plans for the Human Resources function and monitor the performance and execution of those plans.
* Contribute to the design, review and implementation of performance management.
* Analyse and interpret performance and talent benchmarking information to drive improvements and embed a performance management culture
* Determine performance and feedback initiatives to foster a high performance culture.
* Assess and develop KPI's and goals for positions / functions.
* Promote smooth and efficient delivery of performance management framework.
* Develop performance improvement plans, coaching agendas, training materials, and progress tracking methods.
* Analyse performance information and generate performance reports for management to support performance discussions.
* Liaise with Managers to ensure such plans, strategies and indicators are reviewed and updated.
* Maintain and develop policies, procedures and guidelines related to performance management
* Identify performance barriers and propose solutions that consider best practices
* Partner with other members of the HR & functions Heads to support related strategic priorities and initiatives.
* Managing Grievance.
Competitive package is on offer and career development opportunities with an exciting organisation that is growing at an exponential pace.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or any related social science field
* Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in a similar position
* Fluent communication skills in English & Arabic
* Strong interpersonal skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Performance Management - Assistant Manager/Supervisor
|Saudi Arabia||7 Dec|
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Director of Human Resources
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Nov|
Senior HR Manager
HR Manager – Industrial Company