Job description / Role
• Responsible for the overall NE performance management take charge of end-to-end performance management responsibility.
• 24/7 Surveillance includes monitoring of network Performance as close to real time as possible for Fault Management
• Configuration Management (Discrepancies) alarms
• Performance Management/ trigger alarms. This shall be through the provisions of individual OSS’s; MS provided systems as well as any third party Umbrella OSS that may be implemented in the XXX XX Project.
• Senior management level
• Ability to communicate with all levels within and outside the organization
• Ability to translate business recovery requirements into technical requirements and specifications
• Able to work under pressure
• At least 8 years for NE performance management or related major
• 4 Years University degree in technical field or equivalent experience
• Ability to work off hours depending on Network outages and customer requests
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.