Job description / Role
The company leads in the industrial services industry; specifically in transportation and logistics industry. It provides airport services in Saudi Arabia. They are currently looking for a Performance & Rewards Sr. Specialist to be based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Design and develop a comprehensive and efficient performance management system based on leading practices to provide a fair and transparent performance management across the organization.
• Ensure alignment of developed performance management system with the organization's strategies.
• Contribute to the development of the individuals Objectives and performance measures.
• Manage the performance management cycle from start to end across the organization in coordination with the HR Business Partners.
• Develop guideline tools, documents and user manuals needed for employees and managers to be fully aware of the performance management system and cycle.
• Create the annual performance calendar including the plan and timeline for all relevant activities, and monitor compliance to plan.
• Conduct quality check on performance appraisals and ensure corrective actions are taken if needed.
• Manage the automation of the performance management system with IT and ensure system implementation is as per the desired standards.
• Develop programs to enhance the culture of continuous performance feedback
• Design comprehensive reporting tool and conduct analysis on performance results
• Manage the grievance process related to performance and ensure raised cases are resolved fairly
• Support the implementation of the Compensation & Benefits programs.
• Gather and analyse market survey data in relevance to pay benchmark.
• Develop recommendations for variable pay enhancements
• Implement the annual merit cycle through conducting data analysis and develop proposal as per policy
• Conduct required calculation for incentive analysis and payout
• Conduct in depth analysis to ensure fairness in pay across the organization and recommend adjustments as required.
• Manage and maintain the performance management system cycle awareness to employees and leaders.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Compensation and benefit and Performance Management
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• MBA is a plus
• HR Certificate is preferred
• Ability to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering