Job description / Role
- The Perfume Consultant is responsible for delivering an outstanding customer service to all customers and to use appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach the sales targets. In addition, the Perfumes Consultant is accountable for his/her area of responsibility in regard of cleanliness, stock replenishment, handling new launches, activities and promotion of products.
- To achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge
- Focus on selling and up selling
- Demonstrate depth of knowledge of Brands and products. Customer Focus
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Address customers' queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers’ expectations
- Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various Brands and products. Stock Replenishment
- Ensure stock replenishment at all times
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures.
- 2 years in a similar filed
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Brand's Principals Management
- Overall Contribution
- Selling & Influence
- Financial Awareness & Commercial Acumen
- Quantity of Work
- Business Planning
- Quality of Work
- Guest Experience Focus
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.