Job description / Role
• Manage day to day permit applications to ensure compliance.
• Liaise with the promoters of works regarding the progress of permits, consenting, or refusal of permit applications.
• Management and monitoring of permits.
• Assist the management in monitoring applications for any permit variations, cancellations, and extensions with respect to any type of permits.
• Bachelor's degree is preferable.
• Permitting experience in either Local Authority, Civils, Industrial plant, or a Water company is advantageous.
• Strong background in health, safety, and environment.
• Good English communication skills.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.